Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Abstract Thumbnailing

About two years ago a member of Gorilla Artfare and amazing artist Adam Paquette posted a really creative way of creating down and dirty super quick abstract-like thumbnails. I mentally filed his amazing process away and thought it would come in handy one day. Boy was I was right.

What you are looking at is a few results from my first attempt at this method. These crude little studies may not have perfect perspective or proper lighting. But they have proved to be invaluable to me for the conception of Torque's Laboratory.

Next week I'll post what I did with these gems to further push the imagery that is Dr. Mortimer J. Torque's private underground laboratory.

If you like to learn how I created these please visit the original post on Gorilla Artfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment