Monday, July 2, 2012

Smithville Fiddler's Jamboree Poster 2012



I was asked once again to create this year's official poster as well as other merchandise for the Smithville Fiddler's Jamboree.  It is held this weekend July 6th and 7th in Smithville, TN.

We are only making 100 of these bad boys so get them quick as I'm sure they will go fast.  They are 12x24 - 2 color on 100# French's Kraft Paper and will have variations of gold to blue to teal in color, I'll post a few pics of the final printed posters later this week. If some odd chance I have any left I'll find a way to get them online for sell. Otherwise they will go on sell this friday at the Jamboree. 


********* OTHER NEWS*******
As you can see below it's been quite awhile since I've bothered with this blog. Reason is.. I'm attempting to make a new site and with all the work I've been doing (both art related and Just moving into a new house related) I've managed to neglect posting things... again.   But let's be honest, I'm terrible at this whole blog posting thing anyways.  I've been doing lots of stuff I can't really post just yet but I'm also in the midst of a super fun project that will be loads of fun and I will attempt to document the shenanigans on here throughout the next two months.  Just be aware.. there will be lots of tentacles, fish people and Old Ones and Elder Gods.  But all of that in just  a bit. :)

Thanks for looking.
-b

1 comment: