Friday, July 1, 2011

Smithville Fiddlers Jamboree poster






So, remember when I said I had three pretty big projects all falling on or around the same time? Well, here is the poster for the first one of three!

I have been lucky enough to be the designer for the "Official Smithville Jamboree Merchandise". Talk about being flattered! I mean, we are talking over 50,000 people who love their fiddle and bluegrass music and what I like to call "front porch music"

So with this great responsibility comes high expectations. This year will mark the 40th anniversary of the Jamboree as well so I figured why not celebrate this special milestone with a limited edition signed and numbered hand printed silkscreen poster!





So if you are in the Middle Tennessee area this weekend stop by and say hello, as I will be onsite at the jamboree right next to the main stage selling these purty posters and many Tshirts that yours truly designed as well.

See you at the Jamboree!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.... So, sorry for the typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment